The second screen supports four virtual pages, each offering 12 programmable keys with multicoloured LEDs for a large number of contacts and other functions. A dedicated key makes the navigation through the pages easy and seamless. The number of extensions can be increased by the use of up to three Snom D3 expansion modules. In addition, the D345 has a gigabit Ethernet switch for connectivity to gigabit Ethernet LANs and VPN clients to increase value through the integration of an additional security layer.
- Two-port 10/100/1000 having Gigabit Ethernet
- Class 1 support,/PoE IEEE 802.3af
- PSU available separately.
- Graphical display will be 4 lines backlit
- Headset support: o Compatible with Snom A100M/D Headset o Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Supported up to 12 SIP accounts
- Configurable function keys with LEDs will be 12
- Functions keys up to a 4-page view total of 48 functions.
- Supported to wideband Hands-free talking
- Having Wall mountable
- Supported to 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Compatibility with D3 Expansion Module
- Having Local directory with 1000 entries
- Supported to VPN
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Having a USB 2.0 port
- Available colour Black and blue