Job Title: Sr. Business Development Executive
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face and over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Provide weekly sales report to Business Development Manager.
- Assist Business Development Manager during seminars/Exhibitions to achieve company’s yearly sales target by converting new leads to sales.
Required Skills and qualification
Must hold Master’s degree
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You must be results driven with a consistent drive and positive attitude with the ability to work alone as well as part of a team but must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, high profile environment
You must have excellent presentation skills and a working knowledge of Excel, Word, Power-Point and Outlook.
Salary: £28000 per annum
Closing Date: 30/04/2021
Send Your Updated Resume to [email protected]